I have been lax in recent weeks in blogging about my latest publications and I apologise for that. But here is one from last month to catch you up!
My contribution to Weirdbook 44 is a little cosmic horror tale titled “Penumbra Over Millwall” . For those of you familiar with my work this is another in my ‘Captain Georgi’ collection of short stories in which Cpt G meets up with old things in a fog-bound London Docks of the 1930s. Shenanigans ensue!
Weirdbook #44 is listed on Amazon (.UK and .com) as “a ghoulish delight of horror and fantasy fiction, with a terrific lineup of original stories and poetry.”
It is a really great publication and well worth the £9.99 cover price.
Stories featured in this issue include:
- “Let Me Be Your Swamp Snake,” by Adrian Cole
- “A Whisper in the Death Pit,” by Kyla Lee Ward
- “Deadest Man in Town,” by Franklyn Searight
- “Penumbra Over Millwall,” by Jan Edwards
- “Birth,” by M. Stern
- “Okiko’s Doll,” by Stefano Frigieri
- “Heatseeker,” by Tim Curran
- “The Librarian,” by Sharon L. Cullars
- “Dream Warriors (1) Team Spirit,” by D.C. Lozar
- “Bang!,” by Chris Kuriata
- “Death and the Vampire,” by James Dorr
- “The Dust of Sages and Fools,” by John R. Fultz
- “Push Dagger,” John C. Hocking
Plus a selection of poetry by: Darrell Schweitzer, Allan Rozinski, Lucy A. Snyder, Maxwell I. Gold, Ashley Dioses, Ann K. Schwader, Chad Hensley, Frederick J Mayer, Cindy O’Quinn, and K.A. Opperman