- Winner of the Arnold Bennett Book Prize!
- Recipient of a Karl Edward Wagner Award
- She also gained a BFA Best Small Press (with Peter Coleborn) for Alchemy Press
- Sussex Tales gained a Winchester Slim Volume prize
- Short listed for a BFAs for Best Short Fiction, Best Collection and (as editor) Best Anthology.
Jan was born in Sussex, and currently living in North Staffordshire with her husband, Peter Coleborn. In addition to being a writer she is also a Reiki Master Teacher and Meditational Healer and has been (in no particular order) a Master Locksmith, motorcycle seller, bookseller, civil servant, ostler, market gardener, librarian…
She has several books in print, including the crime novel Winter Downs, which was also tagged by Bookmuse as a ‘Recommended Read’.
Her short fiction has appeared in many crime, folk horror, horror, pulp, weird fiction, main stream and urban fantasy anthologies.
She is part of the script team responsible for Olive Hawthorne: Daemons of Devils End – a 3 disc Dr Who DVD. As an editor Jan has produced fiction anthologies with editing partner Jenny Barber for The Alchemy Press and Fox Spirit Press. Jan has ghost written for several other titles.
BA hons, Eng. Lit. with creative writing; past chairperson of the British Fantasy Society and Fantasycon organiser.
Jan is available for interviews, events, questions and commissions! Just message via the blog page’s ‘Contacts’ page and she will be back to you in a trice! Or here for newsletter signup.
Facebook: Jan Edwards
Linked In: Jan Edwards
Pinterest: Jan Edwards
Amazon: Author page
Goodreads: Author Page
Google+: Jan Coleborn-Edwards
IMDb: Jan Edwards
Author and editor: Alchemy Press
Author: Penkhull Press
Founder member of Renegade Writers
Contributing blogger: Authors Electric
Wrangler for 6X6 Reading and Writing Cafe
Therapist: Usui and Celtic Reiki, Meditational Healing
- BA (hons) Lit. (English Literature with Creative Writing)
- BTEC in Media Studies (Film Production)
- City & Guilds in Locksmithing