- Arnold Bennett Book Prize for Winter Downs
- British Fantasy Awards: Karl Edward Wagner Award.
- BFA: Best Independent Press 2014; The Alchemy Press (Peter Coleborn and Jan Edwards)
- Winchester Slim-Volume prize for Sussex Tales.
Special mentions include:
- ‘Count Down to Nothing’ : Highly Commended in Potteries Prize for flash fiction.
- ‘Otterburn’ (Short Listed for BFS Best Short Story Award)
- Grey Magic for Cat Lovers (Nominated for a BFS Best Short Story award)
- The Alchemy Press (Peter Coleborn and Jan Edwards) (short listed Best Indie press 2015)
- The Alchemy Press (Peter Coleborn and Jan Edwards) (short listed Best Indie press 2016)
- The Alchemy Press Book of Urban Mythic 2, ed. Jan Edwards and Jenny Barber (nom. best anthology 2015)
- The Alchemy Press Book of Urban Mythic, ed. Jan Edwards and Jenny Barber (nom. best anthology 2014)
“The White Witch of Devil’s End” film/DVD garnered no less than 10 prestigious film awards! Here is the full “roll of honour”:
- “Best Pro. Monologue – Long version” at Monologues & Poetry Int. Film Fest.
- “Winner Best Web Series at Hollywood Blood Horror Fest
- “Cert, of Achievement Web Series” at 4th Dimensions Film Fest.
- “Best Monologue to Damaris Hayman” at Moody Crab Film Fest.
- “Finalist – Best Fantasy” at Prague Int. Film Fest.
- “Finalist – Best Web/TV Series” at Kosice Int. Film Fest.
- “Semi-Finalist – Director Web/TV series” at Best Director Award Fest.
- “Official Selection – Web and New Media” at Beyond Earth Film Fest
You must be logged in to post a comment.